Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intern Application (:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
itsPwudyla

itsPwudyla

Intern Application (: Empty
PostSubject: Intern Application (:   Intern Application (: EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:34 pm

Name: Prudence Chan 8D
Time Zone: GMT -6 hours
IGN: PWUDY / PWUDYSAUCE
In-game time play: Since it's summer, I can spend most of the day online and available for anyone who needs my assistance.
Slot applying for: Intern

Reasons why I'd like to be an intern:
I love helping people, which is what interns and GMs are here for. Though it may not seem like it on the server, I'm actually a pretty patient person. I know what it means to have the privilege to be an Intern or a Game Master. Abuse to the server will not be tolerated, and hackers, scammers, etc. will be dealt with as soon as possible. [Wow, I seem so serious there]. But I am serious when it comes to keeping order in the server and other events, though.

Experience in these fields:
I've had experience as a Game Master in the Private Server called PuppyStory. I'm was an extremely active player, so the owner decided to GM me for my activeness and my communication with the players of the server. I know a handful of commands, but I'm a quick learner and will be sure to pick up on most, if not all, commands. I know what it's like to be harassed and bullied, [LOL, TROLLS!] and nobody should have to suffer from others that are insecure.

Why should you choose me?:
I've played 3+ years of Global Maplestory, and about one year of Private servers. I've had plenty of experience with trolls, new players, and have been exposed to many of the different environments available in MapleStory.

In conclusion with this obnoxiously bright blue color:
I think I'd be fit to serve as an Intern because I'm definitely a fun-loving person. I will hold events as much as possible and bond with the growing community. Without Interns and GMs, private servers would just be dull and event-less. [If that's even a term, LOL]. I pledge to be an honest and active Intern for QQstory. Very Happy

Contact information:
MSN: pwudychanx3@hotmail.com
E-mail address: thechangirl@aim.com
IGN is located at the top of this application

Thank you for your time. ;D
-itsPwudyla

Last edited by itsPwudyla on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/iPwudyBooty
Taeyang

Taeyang

PostSubject: Re: Intern Application (:   Intern Application (: EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:44 pm

SUPER LIKE LAH. -copies stalker info. down- Very Happy
Back to top Go down
itsPwudyla

itsPwudyla

PostSubject: Re: Intern Application (:   Intern Application (: EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:22 pm

LOL, Seanniekun.
I bet you just like it 'cause it's colorful. 8D
And it.. satisfies my A.D.D. :B
But yeah, LOL.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/iPwudyBooty
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intern Application (:   Intern Application (: Empty

Back to top Go down

Intern Application (:
Page 1 of 1