Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

INTERN / GM application. [REDO]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dreabby!(:

dreabby!(:

INTERN / GM application. [REDO] Empty
PostSubject: INTERN / GM application. [REDO]   INTERN / GM application. [REDO] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:03 pm

Name : Andrea Pham c:
IGN : DREASAUCE

UTC/GMT -8 hours

Time In Game:
I'm active on QQstory . I play at least two hours a day. I'll be on whenever possible or whenever I am needed.

Why I want to be an intern:
I would love to be an intern because i've never tried it before and would love to do it . I will try to be active on QQstory . I will bann all hackers and yeah so on (: I will try my hardest to keep this server at its best .

Why you should choose me:
I've played many private servers and i`ve had a lot of experience c: So iknow a lot of things that go in game. I am a Leader. I don`t give up. I am trustworthy. I may not be as book smart as some of you, but I do have some street knowledge. (: I doubt me being an intern will change the world, but being in a position of power may help me in my life. Being an intern isn't a privilege, it's a job. And as a job, an intern needs to perform that job correctly, if not, then why be an intern?

What I Know:
As in commands not much at all. Like i said I've never been an intern. I do not know A LOT about the server, but i will try my best to get to know all about it. I will be on forums a lot and i will be updated as possible. I`ve been playing GMS for at least 3 or 4 years , so I have a lot of experience . I will promise you I will make this server better and it will soon get into the top 10 maplestory servers! Well , i`m exaggerating but it might happen. ;D

Closing Note:
The thing i see that this server needs is more helpful people. I know i can be one of them. I dedicate myself to helping other everytime i log on and to be able to increase my ability for helping would be an awesome improvement. I am not well known and theres not much more going for me then my word but i can assure you that if your looking for an honest, trustworthy, and helpful intern i can be all that and more despite my lack in punctuation prowess.

Thank you .

Andrea

Last edited by dreabby!(: on Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayee`Sexy!

PostSubject: Re: INTERN / GM application. [REDO]   INTERN / GM application. [REDO] EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:51 am

Great application, Love! (:
Back to top Go down
dreabby!(:

dreabby!(:

PostSubject: Re: INTERN / GM application. [REDO]   INTERN / GM application. [REDO] EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:04 am

thanks love .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTERN / GM application. [REDO]   INTERN / GM application. [REDO] Empty

Back to top Go down

INTERN / GM application. [REDO]
Page 1 of 1